FOLES will be focusing its fundraising efforts on the following goals for the 2017-2018 school calendar year:
- $15,000 for new playground equipment, including a new swing set and physical activity centers
- $5,100 for bus transportation costs so that every single class can go on one field trip during the year
- $2,500 for bus transportation costs if students travel to an activity for the yearly winter carnival.
- $750 for the yearly cultural arts activity, in which each student participates
- $600 for bus transportation costs so that students can enjoy a cross-country run in Mont Tremblant
- $50 for the yearly Art Award, given to a Grade 5 student who shows high artistic abilities
- $34 for the government-required non-profit organization declaration fee
Total Fundraising Goal for 2017-2018: $24,034
Interested in becoming a sponsor for any of these goals? Get in touch with us today.