Many individuals, local businesses and community groups around the region encourage F.O.L.E.S.’ fundraising efforts, through financial support, assistance and donations of all types. They know that their help makes sure the students at L.E.S. enjoy a better school experience, with more educational activities and modern, up-to-date equipment.
Sponsors for 2016/2017 include numerous parents, family, and friends who support FOLES and its fundraising activities by purchasing products, making donations, providing goods to sell, volunteering their time, etc. We appreciate and thank each and every one for their generosity!
Sponsors also include:
- Action Argenteuil – website maintenance and hosting
- Rachel Moor Memorial – $6,000 thanks to the FOLES Golf Tournament
- Julie Chou and the Lachapelle family
- Lorna Rogers
- Joan Hadley
- Jim Berniquer
- Tina Parr
- Nancy Dorrepaal
- Wentworth Fire Department – $300
- St-Albert Cheese – 8 kg of curd cheese
- Madden Rental – propane boilers for our corn boil fundraiser
- McOuat Poultry Farm
- John and Joanne McOuat – corn for corn boil fundraiser
If you’d like to make a company donation or support our fundraising efforts on behalf of your business, please get in touch. We issue income tax returns on request, and we’ll formally recognize your generosity by publishing your company name in our newsletter and on our website.